While many of us in North America switched our clocks back an hour from daylight savings time this past weekend, Hawaii Time remained the same. Hawaii doesn’t observe daylight savings time.
Here’s the time difference between Hawaii and North America depending on time zone and whether standard time or daylight savings time is being observed in your time zone.
During standard time (roughly early November – early March), Hawaii Time is:
- -5 hours behind Eastern Time
- -4 hours behind Central Time
- -3 hours behind Mountain Time
- -2 hours behind Pacific Time
During daylight savings time (roughly early March – early November), Hawaii Time is:
- -6 hours behind Eastern Time
- -5 hours behind Central Time
- -4 hours behind Mountain Time
- -3 hours behind Pacific Time