* Pleasant Holidays is offering some nice deals at Starwood properties across Hawaii. Their specials start at $585 per person and include roundtrip airfare, three nights accommodation plus a three-day convertible, mini-van, SUV or Jeep rental. Kids 17 and younger stay free. See more about this promotion here.
* After several years of closure, the Volcano House at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park is set to reopen. They are now accepting reservations of their first phase or renovated rooms. Crater view rooms start at $200 per night and the Namakanipaio Cabins start at $55 per night. See a bit more about that here.
* US residents age 21 and older are eligible to enter to win “The Dream Hawaii Journey Sweepstakes” that includes round-trip airfare, a four-night stay at the Hyatt Regency Waikiki, two spa treatments and dinner.
* Going to Kona? There’s an app for that. The free “Kona Royal Guide” app is free and helps visitors learn about significant sites and the history of the Kailua-Kona area. Learn more here.
* Conde Nast Traveler readers voted on their favorite spas for 2013. After clicking this link, scroll down to the list of the top 20 Hawaii resort spas.