Here’s what’s blooming in our Hawaii deals garden today.
* Hawaiian Airlines, Alaska Airlines and American Airlines have sale fares to Hawaii for fall travel. How good is this sale, you ask? I’ll give you an example — the guys at airfarewatchdog.com found roundtrip, non-stop flights from JFK to HNL for $562 on Hawaiian Airlines.
* Hawaiian Airlines is spiffing up their service to offer free wine and a signature cocktail. They’re also introducing a new menu for meals, which remain complimentary. You can read more about the new services here.
* The Westin Kaanapali villa resort in Maui has a deal for $269 per night for a studio villa.Per the deal details here, each villa can accommodate a family of four and features a kitchen, a jetted tub, marble counters and a washer-dryer. Having the ability to make a few meals in your villa can really help you stretch your vacation budget. The dates for this deal are available in various pockets between August 26 and December 22.
* I’m finding that deals on Oahu ain’t what they used to be, but this Turtle Bay deal on Oahu’s North Shore has me wanting to book. You can get a partial oceanview room for $169 per night in August. The deal is extended through September and October, but for Sunday-Thursdays only. Weekend stays during September and October are $30 more per night. Read more about it here.
* Oceanview rooms at Kauai Beach Resort are on sale for $129 per night – including Thanksgiving and Christmas – through December 27. See more about the deal here.
* Have you ever wanted to try your skills as a travel writer? Wanderlust and Lipstick is running a Hawaii-themed writing contest. The winner gets 5-night stay on Hawaii’s Big Island. Check out the contest here.