The folks at Travaasa Destinations are celebrating their one year anniversary. They’ve invited us to celebrate with them in a giveaway here on Go Visit Hawaii! I can hardly contain my excitement that we’ll be choosing a winner of a free one-night stay at Travaasa Hana + a fantastic cultural prize pack!
Travaasa offers unique culture, culinary, fitness, wellness and adventure experiences for their guests at two locations – Hana (Maui), Hawaii and in Austin, Texas. They’ve put together this unique prize pack that reflects aspects of both destinations.
Valued at over $700, this prize pack includes:
- Free one-night stay at Travaasa Hana. This stay includes a room and access to the scheduled programs and activities including yoga, fitness classes and an array of cultural activities. The room is based on availability and does not include meals.
- Ukulele with carrying bag
- Private ukulele lesson for when you visit Travaasa Hana
- Kona Classic Coffee
- 27 piece Acrylic easel art set with storage bag.
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron (A course in discovering and recovering your creative self.)
- Harmonica and private lessons when you visit Travaasa Austin
- Four-pack of barbeque sauces
- $100 gift certificate (not pictured) towards boots from Cavender’s. The boots could come in handy for horseback riding in Hana or two-stepping in Austin.
To enter for your chance to win this giveaway, here’s what you need to do:
2. Enter a comment telling us what adventure or cultural experience you think you’d enjoy doing most at a Travaasa Destination. You must leave your comment in the “Leave a Reply” section of this blog post to enter. (Make sure you use a valid email address so that I can contact if you win.) Scroll down the list of comments to the area that says “Leave a Reply” and enter your comment there. (Please note that facebook comments are not visible to us and therefore, can’t be considered, unfortunately.)
3. You may enter one comment per day to increase your chances.
4. Enter your comment or comments by the end of day on Monday, May 21, 2012.
5. You must be a resident of the US or Canada to enter.
6. The winner will be selected at random from the valid entries.
7. Good luck!
By the way, we’ve already mentioned their Traavasa Days Giveaways on facebook. I hope you entered to win those prizes, too. We like that you don’t have to give them your life history in order to enter.
Mahalo nui loa to Travaasa Destinations for sponsoring this giveaway!