* Hawaiian Airlines has some nice sale fares again – like $298 roundtrip from San Jose to Maui. You need to book by December 19 for travel between January 5 – March 14, 2012.
* SpeediShuttle is now the exclusive on-demand shuttle service at Honolulu International Airport. Arriving passengers can book door-to-door service to any destination point between Kahala and Ko Olina on Oahu at designated kiosks strategically located throughout the terminals or through greeters dressed in aloha attire who can issue boarding passes using tablet PCs. For more information, or for booking online visit SpeediShuttle.com.
* Big Island visitors can now take advantage of 10 of the island’s best-known cultural, historical, and science centers at a discount. For $8, the Big Island Museum Pass provides up to a net $54 in savings on entry fees for two adults to Hawaii’s top educational attractions. Participating museums: Lyman Museum, `Imiloa Astonomy Center, Pacific Tsunami, Laupahoehoe Train, Anna Ranch, Astronaut Ellison Onizuka Space Center, Hulihe`e Palace, Kona Historical Society’s Greenwell Store and Kona Coffee Farm, and Greenwell Ethnobotanical Garden. See this link for more information on this discount.
* Maui’s Kapalua Spa has some special offers and discounts.
* For more aloha reading, check out the newest blog Carnival of Aloha.