Here’s the best Hawaii vacation news and deals that flowed into my inbox.
* How would you like to learn to shoot photos like a pro in one of the most photogenic places on earth? Well, you can do that at the Maui Photo Festival & Workshop scheduled August 24 – 28 in Kaanapali. Registration is $595, but you can save $100 by registering by June 20. Andy and I are excited to be making plans to go to this year’s event, especially after our friend Kris raved about his experience. If you plan on going, please let us know.
* Book your stay of 3 or more nights any Aqua hotel on Oahu, Maui, Kauai or Molokai and pay just $10 for your first night. For this 10th birthday deal, you must book by July 15th for travel dates between August 11 – December 22, 2011.
* Want to have your wedding at Waikiki Beach but don’t know where to start the planning? Outrigger Reef on the Beach and Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach have launched new customized, all-inclusive wedding packages starting at $2,900 for 30 guests. Outrigger’s event planners will take care of all the details from the flowers and photographers to the food and filing paperwork. For more information, email email@example.com or call (808)924-6041.
* If you’re going to Oahu this summer, you might want to check out the excellent entertainment planned at the Honolulu Zoo each Wednesday through August 10th. Concert entry is only $3 and proceeds go towards conservation education. See the Wildest Show 2011 entertainment lineup.
* Embassy Suites-Waikiki Beach Walk is offering the “Suite-est Deal” which includes $100 in “beach bucks” to be used at restaurants and shops at the Waikiki Beach Walk. Rates start at $269 for one-bedroom suites with complimentary breakfast and nightly Manager’s Reception. Read more about this deal here.
* Lands’ End is giving away a Oahu vacation including round-trip airfare, accommodations for six nights, a kayak adventure and dinner for two. See all the entry details here.
* Marin Magazine and Honua Kai Resort at Kaanapali Beach are hosting a photo contest. The winner gets a 4-night stay at Honua Kai and a $200 dining card for Dukes Beach House. See the contest entry details.