* A cruise is a great way to get a flavor for all the major islands in a week’s span. Per TravelZoo, NCL is offering this awesome deal of $699 per person plus $100 per cabin ship credit. Wowza! The catch is that the number of cabins at that price are limited. So, the early bird get’s the worm here.
* Who says a Hawaii vacation has to cost a fortune? That’s absolutely not the case. Just check out this deal from Waikiki’s Aqua Palms & Spa — $69 per night plus free daily continental breakfast and only one block from Waikiki Beach – bargain!
* Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel is once again on sale for $109 per night. As you may recall, they offer free coupon book that will help you stretch your vacation dollar.
* One of my favorite places to stay on the Big Island is Waikoloa Beach Resort and the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort has a deal for $169 per night for an ocean view room. See this link for more details.
* Enjoy a free Moonlight Movie, poolside at Embassy Suites-Waikiki Beach Walk, on Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 8pm. The movie will be “The Proposal”. This show is free and open to the public. Waikiki guests (of the hotel) can watch this sweet romantic-comedy from inside the heated swimming pool on floating rafts or while enjoying cocktails and snacks on one of the resort’s chaise lounges. Being the eve of Chinese New Year, the night will kick-off with an exciting and cultural “Lion Dance” performance.
* Enter to win a Big Island getaway along with $100 food credit. King Kamehameha’s Kona Beach Hotel is giving away a three-night getaways each month in 2010.
* Catch a free dolphin show at Dolphin Quest in the Hilton Waikoloa Village every Tuesday at 4:15pm.
* Well, I have some more good news to share with you. Go Visit Hawaii was just named in the top 50 travel blogs by Konector. I don’t know the exact rank, but to be listed as a top 50 travel blog considering this blog just focuses on one, relatively small destination, I’m blown away. Mahalo to Go Visit Hawaii readers for your support.