Here’s a couple of deals to help you save on the family’s summer vacation:
* Prince Resorts are offering a two rooms for the price of one promotion that will help you save if you are bringing the family or traveling with friends. You book the first room at these published rates:
– Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki – rates start at $330
– Maui Prince Hotel – rates start at $425
– Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel – rates start at $415
– Mauna Kea Beach Hotel – rates start at $700
Then your second room is free. This offer is valid through September 30, 2009. In addition, if you’re bringing kids ages 5 – 12, they eat for free when dining with parents. Children 17 and younger can golf for free when golfing with their parents. See more details here.
* I got word that if you book your family’s summer vacation by June 1, 2009 at the Mauna Lani on the Big Island, the kids camp, Camp Mauna Lani, is free. This offer is valid for stays through August 31, 2009. The camp is open to children ages 5 to 12 and the camp is complimentary for up to two children with this limited time offer.
* The photo at the top is one of Andy’s award winning photos. He won a free Mai Tai for taking the best sunset photo at Tiki’s Grill & Bar in Waikiki back in February.